Marca Disati Ebony | Black
The Marca Disati Ebony is a high-quality reusable and washable face mask that can be used for up to 30 washes. The Marca Disati Ebony is designed to maintain its shape to ensure filters don’t warp or change shape over the life of the mask. Cool and Stylish Exterior Finish. Super Soft Inner Layer and soft elastic ear loops create a gentle experience for the skin
Application And Uses
Preventative Face Mask
Features And Benefits
- Washable and Reusable – 30 days/ 30 washes. Hand wash or gentle machine wash at 30 degrees. Easy to use with an in-built filter that doesn’t need to be changed
- Breathable, Light Weight, and Comfortable – low moisture retention results in a fresh and easy long-use experience. Anti-Microbial Treated Fabric prevents unpleasant odors caused by extended use.
- Triple Particle, 7 Layer Filtration System with SSMMS filter for superior protection - Bacterial Filter Efficiency (BFE) & Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) above 95% for over 3 Microns sized Bacteria and particles
- 100% Polyester – sturdy finish to ensure no warping of filter or changing shape during the life of the mask. A fresh and new look even after multiple washes
- Cool and Stylish Exterior Finish. Super Soft Inner Layer and soft elastic ear loops create a gentle experience for the skin
- Neutral colours that blend with any outfit.
- Triple Particle, 7 Layer Filtration System with SSMMS filter for superior protection.
- Bacterial Filter Efficiency (BFE) & Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) above 95% for over 3 Microns sized Bacteria and particles
- Machine washable 30degrees
- 100% Polyester
- Capacity: 1000ml
What’s in the box?
Small Face Type – (Pack of 3) Black
Maintenance And Care
- Wash colours separately.
- Consider using a non-scented laundry detergent if you are sensitive to perfumes.
How to remove face mask
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Don’t touch the front of the mask or your face.
- Carefully remove your mask by grasping the ear loops or untying the ties. For masks with a pair of ties, unfasten the bottom ones first, then the top ones.
- If your mask has filters, remove them and throw them away. Fold the mask and put it directly into the laundry or into a disposable or washable bag for laundering.
- Clean your hands again.